SheltonThe city was established in the 1800's and named after David Shelton. It is the Westernmost city of Puget Sound. It was incorporated in 1890. Logging, lumber, farming, and oysters were the early forms of commerce. Oysters are still very popular. The state capital city of Olympia is located 20 miles from Shelton. Visit Links to Our Community.
Shelton is composed of primarily apartments, contemporary homes, historic homes, new construction, and vacant lots - residential.
Common uses for property in Shelton include:
The following attractions and activities are readily available while in Shelton:
- Golf Course Living
- Lakefront Living
- Mountain View Homes
- Retirement Living
- Rural Living
- Single Family Residences
- Hood Canal and South Puget Sound: Hiking, lodging, events. Click here to learn more.
- Only one mile away, Little Creek Casino: Casino, golf, dining, resort. Click here to learn more.
- Lucky Dog Casino: Gaming, dining. Just five miles away. Click here to learn more.
- Things to do in Shelton: Golf, beaches, museums, hobbies. Click here to learn more.
- City Web Site: Public Information. Click here to learn more.
Demographics for SheltonNote: the Zestimate from Zillow in our area is not usually accurate. Please contact John for more accurate information.
Zillow Home Value Index Distribution
Home Size in Square Feet